1. A. Evaluate the progress TUSD has made and areas where it is still falling short in achieving benchmarks assigned by the Court toward achieving unitary status. Be specific.
B. Has the district earned that right to be free of the burden of needing court approval for major initiatives?
2. A. Have you heard stories of problems with the HR department? Would you support the idea of an audit?
B. Would you be willing to sponsor a proposal for an HR audit?
3. A. Do you believe the district needs to reform the way principals and other administrators are selected and/or evaluated?
B. If so, how? What performance factors should carry the most weight?
4. Evaluate the actions of the current Governing Board. What action or actions were their greatest achievements in the last four years? What actions do you wish they had taken but did not take?
5. What does TUSD need to do to stop the loss of enrollment?
6. What does TUSD need to do to help retain teachers and staff?
7. What do you know about issues facing subs? Do you think full-time subs should be treated more equitably (i.e. access to benefits, compensation, etc.) relative to other full-time TUSD employees?
8. What does accountability in TUSD look like to you?
Copyright © 2020 Coalition for Accountability Respect and Excellence - CARE for TUSD - All Rights Reserved.